Do you DIY? Getting Started in DIY Party Planning



My name is Amy, and I run Don't Panic Design on Etsy.  I specialize in printable invitations and dabble in organizing printables. I have tons of experience in print, and I am a self-taught designer, and I know a little bit about of lot of other stuff.  I DIY a lot of other stuff too.  I make my own deodorant, laundry detergent, I paint old furniture and build other pieces.  I thrift shop to search for treasures, and half the time I find one.

Do you DIY? More and more people are turning to a do-it-yourself attitude towards event planning and invitations.  As printable invitations become more popular, your choices are also increasing.  From etsy.com to your firend's friend who 'does it on the side', there are so many options that I think it must be impossible to not get what you want.  It may take a little research, a little work refining your searches to return to you the results you want, but somehow, somewhere, there is something for everyone out there, and you can find it.

I'm going to help you.

I'm going to give you tips, tricks, and inspiration. I'm going to give you just enough information to get you started and through the process, without having to become an expert, and end up with just what you always thought you wanted.

I'm going to start by giving you a link to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DontPanicDesign
Check it out.  I can work in just about any style, but my preference is text based design - using font, spacing, and color to create a tone and pass on your message.  It's always changing, so check back and see what's new anytime.

If you don't find what you're looking for, maybe you'll get an idea.  Or maybe you want a custom design.  I do that too.  Next time we meet here, I'll give you some information about getting started.  For now, check out the link, and drop me a note if you see something you like.

Comments

  1. Keep in mind that if your t shirt gets wet, it will deteriorate faster than an identical t shirt made from cotton. To learn more about Custom T Shirt, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Year Anniversary - Don't Panic Design

What ICE means and why you need it

FREE Printable: Merry & Bright Holiday Poster