Welcome

Welcome to the first post of the Don't Panic blog. While this is primarily a place to showcase new ideas in digital design, it will also be an outlet for other creative endeavors. I enjoy knitting, torn paper crafts (did I make that up?), building stuff with power tools, and spray painting stuff. I love garage sales and the Goodwill. I love a deal, but I also love to find things I can re-purpose to meet a need. Oh, and check out my etsy store for complete listings of customizable digital invitations for the ultimate DIYer. There are also personalized note cards, Thank You cards, and organizing tools. There's a button to the right. Pull up a chair, and a mouse, and feel free to ask any questions or leave any feedback, including your ideas and projects! Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Year Anniversary - Don't Panic Design

What ICE means and why you need it

FREE Printable: Merry & Bright Holiday Poster