Wedding and party Invitations I have designed lately

I got an email tonight from a recent customer.  I set up the files to fit onto her pre-printed stock.  She was so excited about how they came out, she sent me pictures of the completed invitations to share, and I wanted to share them with you.



It really made my night and got me to thinking about some of the other invites I have designed since I opened my shop on etsy.  I have gotten so many nice comments back, and I wanted to share some of the designs with you tonight.  I love being able to provide someone with the design they wanted and to hear them say, these turned out even better than I imagined!  It's why I do what I do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Year Anniversary - Don't Panic Design

What ICE means and why you need it

FREE Printable: Merry & Bright Holiday Poster